argonaut: A person who is engaged in a dangerous but potentially rewarding quest.
Great Cacapon, WV
Member for 9 years, 5 months
16 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '13 at 18:14
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 99 gold badges5151 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 627 627 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 133 Grouping functions (tapply, by, aggregate) and the *apply family
- 83 Why are loops slow in R?
- 77 Why would you `cat /dev/null > /var/log/messages`?
- 63 Use tryCatch skip to next value of loop upon error?
- 52 What is a lambda (function)?
- 47 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 39 Can I download CTAN packages from the command-line? (Ubuntu)
- View more network posts →