I'm grateful for this site. It gave me confidence in writing, collaborating with others, and help structuring my thoughts.
There is so much more to the world than technology. Friends welcome.
Member for 8 years
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 '12 at 3:35
- Information Security 29.3k 29.3k 4545 gold badges211211 silver badges480480 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.6k 23.6k 4040 gold badges170170 silver badges391391 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 6.9k 6.9k 1010 gold badges4747 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.4k 4.4k 2222 gold badges9494 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 How can I debug a HTTP POST in Chrome?
- 85 How do I debug an emoticon-based URL?
- 83 How feasible is it for a CA to be hacked? Which default trusted root certificates should I remove?
- 77 How to write an email regarding IT Security that will be read, and not ignored by the end user?
- 71 Should SSL be terminated at a load balancer?
- 71 How do I clear cached credentials from my Windows Profile?
- View more network posts →