- Quantitative Finance 778 778 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 590 590 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 443 443 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computational Science 327 327 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 217 217 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Why do real estate agents always ask me whether I am buying property to live-in or as an investment?
- 14 Why is Markowitz portfolio optimisation so popular considering it is worse than an equal weighted portfolio?
- 8 Mesh Independence Study: Is the Independent Mesh Really the Best One?
- 8 Importance of the Time Step Value for the Accuracy of a Transient CFD Simulation
- 7 Do functions really always take only one argument?
- 6 Why is the equity premium not arbitraged away?
- 5 Mathematical equivalent of reduce()?
- View more network posts →