I am a quantitative modeler and software developer with a PhD-level background in Statistics and Quantitative Finance. Presently I work in the industry in Biostatistics/Bioinformatics sector. You can get in touch with me via james.lin123-at-yahoo-dot-com
St. Louis, MO, USA
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 '15 at 15:57
- Cross Validated 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 461 461 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 243 243 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Data Science 121 121 33 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 What is the upside of treating a factor as random in a mixed model?
- 17 Logistic Regression : How to obtain a saturated model
- 9 Prediction interval for a future proportion of successes under Binomial setting
- 6 Estimating the ratio of cell means in ANOVA under lognormal assumption
- 6 Which property of count data make mean-variance dependency?
- 6 Summarizing a lognormal distribution with geometric mean and standard deviation
- 6 Why would there be a positive risk-free rate?
- View more network posts →