I am a quantitative modeler and software developer with a PhD-level background in Statistics and Quantitative Finance. Presently I work in the industry in Biostatistics/Bioinformatics sector. You can get in touch with me via james.lin123-at-yahoo-dot-com
- Cross Validated 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 471 471 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 253 253 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 157 157 44 bronze badges
- Data Science 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 What is the upside of treating a factor as random in a mixed model?
- 17 Logistic Regression : How to obtain a saturated model
- 9 Prediction interval for a future proportion of successes under Binomial setting
- 7 Relationship between boost::exception and std::exception
- 6 Estimating the ratio of cell means in ANOVA under lognormal assumption
- 6 Are my data zero inflated?
- 6 Which property of count data make mean-variance dependency?
- View more network posts →