PhD Student (Vienna Graduate School of Finance)
Topics: Bayesian Statistics, Mathematical Finance, Stochastics, Matlab, Linear Algebra, Portfolio Allocation, Python, R, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Quantitative Finance 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 395 395 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 199 199 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 What is the problem with empirical priors?
- 11 Why is volatility said to be persistent?
- 11 Trolls in Norway
- 8 Bayesian regression with singular $(X'X)$ - Is the posterior well-defined?
- 7 Maximum Certainty Equivalent Portfolio with Transaction Costs
- 7 Distribution of sum of independent exponentials with random number of summands
- 7 Is there a way to get airline prices from the past?
- View more network posts →