PhD Student (Vienna Graduate School of Finance)
Topics: Bayesian Statistics, Mathematical Finance, Stochastics, Matlab, Linear Algebra, Portfolio Allocation, Python, R, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Quantitative Finance 1k 1k 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 567 567 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 250 250 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 158 158 66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 144 144 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 What is the problem with empirical priors?
- 11 Why is volatility said to be persistent?
- 11 Trolls in Norway
- 8 Bayesian regression with singular $(X'X)$ - Is the posterior well-defined?
- 7 Maximum Certainty Equivalent Portfolio with Transaction Costs
- 7 Is there a way to get airline prices from the past?
- 7 Distribution of sum of independent exponentials with random number of summands
- View more network posts →