CEO of PeerIQ. We love quants and hire the best of the best! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous roles: Fixed income credit portfolio decisioning at a major bank/broker-dealer, Management Consulting in Financial Services, Columbia Economics, and Machine Learning. Live and work in NYC.
All posts and comments represent my views and not that of my employer.
My favorite answers:
Member for 8 years, 11 months
33 profile views
Last seen May 27 '13 at 23:30
- Quantitative Finance 13k 13k 11 gold badge5151 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.8k 2.8k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 In a competitive market, why is movie theater popcorn expensive?
- 47 What is the best way to "fix" a covariance matrix that is not positive semi-definite?
- 37 Which approach dominates? Mathematical modeling or data mining?
- 36 Which approach to estimating fundamental factor models is better, cross-sectional (unobservable) factors or time-series (observable) factors?
- 36 How do you mix quantitative asset allocation with qualitative views?
- 33 What are some useful guidelines for GBM parameters?
- 33 Why does the minimum variance portfolio provide good returns?
- View more network posts →