CEO of PeerIQ. We love quants and hire the best of the best! Send your resume to email@example.com.
Previous roles: Fixed income credit portfolio decisioning at a major bank/broker-dealer, Management Consulting in Financial Services, Columbia Economics, and Machine Learning. Live and work in NYC.
All posts and comments represent my views and not that of my employer.
My favorite answers:
Member for 7 years, 8 months
33 profile views
Last seen May 27 '13 at 23:30
- Quantitative Finance 10.5k 10.5k 11 gold badge4646 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 648 648 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 562 562 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 In a competitive market, why is movie theater popcorn expensive?
- 42 What is the best way to "fix" a covariance matrix that is not positive semi-definite?
- 36 Which approach dominates? Mathematical modeling or data mining?
- 35 How do you mix quantitative asset allocation with qualitative views?
- 33 Why does the minimum variance portfolio provide good returns?
- 31 What are some useful guidelines for GBM parameters?
- 31 Which approach to estimating fundamental factor models is better, cross-sectional (unobservable) factors or time-series (observable) factors?
- View more network posts →