I like one-letter languages with no modifiers.
New York, NY
Member for 9 years, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen Mar 3 '12 at 2:31
- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 1313 gold badges5050 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 3.5k 3.5k 2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 573 573 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 453 453 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 207 The Two Cultures: statistics vs. machine learning?
- 142 Python as a statistics workbench
- 66 How to increase the number of columns using R in Linux
- 56 Customize axis labels
- 56 What are the breakthroughs in Statistics of the past 15 years?
- 49 Create new dummy variable columns from categorical variable
- 48 Is there an R equivalent of the pythonic "if __name__ == "__main__": main()"?
- View more network posts →