I like one-letter languages with no modifiers.
New York, NY
Member for 8 years, 7 months
12 profile views
Last seen Mar 3 '12 at 2:31
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 1212 gold badges4949 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 2.8k 2.8k 1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 338 338 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 273 273 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 195 The Two Cultures: statistics vs. machine learning?
- 140 Python as a statistics workbench
- 63 How to increase the number of columns using R in Linux
- 56 What are the breakthroughs in Statistics of the past 15 years?
- 55 Customize axis labels
- 49 Create new dummy variable columns from categorical variable
- 45 Is there an R equivalent of the pythonic "if __name__ == "__main__": main()"?
- View more network posts →