Associate professor in business analytics.
PhD in economics/finance, MSc in statistics.
Work experience in finance.
Interests: financial econometrics, forecasting, volatility modelling, risk management, model selection and other.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
21 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 at 17:26
- Cross Validated 46.1k 46.1k 99 gold badges7878 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Economics 863 863 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 604 604 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 377 377 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Testing for autocorrelation: Ljung-Box versus Breusch-Godfrey
- 38 Is 50% 100% higher than 25% or is it 25% higher than 25%?
- 35 Is an overfitted model necessarily useless?
- 28 Interpretation of mean absolute scaled error (MASE)
- 27 Correlation between OLS estimators for intercept and slope
- 26 AIC versus cross validation in time series: the small sample case
- 25 Can overfitting and underfitting occur simultaneously?
- View more network posts →