C#, F#, MATLAB, PHP and general web developer. I started 20+ years ago wiring together disparate systems as a contract programmer/problem solver. I made an AS/400 route management system talk to a Progress DB warehouse system, a PeopleSoft management package talk to the SAP accounting system and so on.
Later I got recruited to manage a team doing high speed analysis of stock market data. That was fun.
Since that time I have been involved in numerous projects in the financial services industry. Some are fun, some not so much.
I enjoy data modeling and information extraction, especially at high information rates. I don't care for weird and inconsistent systems, such as the internet, but I have to deal with them anyhow.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Member for 3 years, 7 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '16 at 3:10
Top network posts
- 61 Building Financial Data Time Series Database from scratch
- 60 Prevent .NET Garbage collection for short period of time
- 20 Many to Many Relationships not saving
- 15 Why do I need space between two relays?
- 11 Proper way to add attributes to HTML tag of Joomla page?
- 9 Does Nuget create an error log file when a package is installed?
- 8 Libraries for calculating options strategy-based margin
- View more network posts →