Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 761 761 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 678 678 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computational Science 201 201 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Mathematics 146 146 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 166 What is the influence of C in SVMs with linear kernel?
- 16 Why is the Drawdown measure not used for portfolio optimization?
- 16 What does "degree of freedom" mean in neural networks?
- 14 The relationship between the number of support vectors and the number of features
- 8 Numpy transpose of 1D array not giving expected result
- 7 How to simulate cointegrated prices
- 7 pandas, python - how to select specific times in timeseries
- View more network posts →