Former quantum physicist now working in the financial industry. Programmer for passion, and C++ still gets me the nerdest. Great interest in machine-learning, data mining and related stuff.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '18 at 20:15
- Stack Overflow 12k 12k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 528 528 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 303 303 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 "unpacking" a tuple to call a matching function pointer
- 56 Copy constructor for a class with unique_ptr
- 42 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 24 How can I create a shared_ptr to a std::vector?
- 21 Is the inverse of std::numeric_limits::infinity() zero?
- 21 C++ function composition
- 20 How to format a DateTime in PowerShell
- View more network posts →