Former quantum physicist now working in the financial industry. Programmer for passion, and C++ still gets me the nerdest. Great interest in machine-learning, data mining and related stuff.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '18 at 20:15
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 498 498 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 293 293 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 "unpacking" a tuple to call a matching function pointer
- 35 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 29 Copy constructor for a class with unique_ptr
- 21 Is the inverse of std::numeric_limits::infinity() zero?
- 20 How can I create a shared_ptr to a std::vector?
- 19 C++ function composition
- 18 Personal advantages of being a referee once you quit science?
- View more network posts →