Former quantum physicist now working in the financial industry. Programmer for passion, and C++ still gets me the nerdest. Great interest in machine-learning, data mining and related stuff.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '18 at 20:15
Top network posts
- 37 "unpacking" a tuple to call a matching function pointer
- 34 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 23 Copy constructor for a class with unique_ptr
- 21 Is the inverse of std::numeric_limits::infinity() zero?
- 19 How can I create a shared_ptr to a std::vector?
- 18 Personal advantages of being a referee once you quit science?
- 18 C++ function composition
- View more network posts →