PhD in finance from University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Member for 3 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '18 at 21:08
Top network posts
- 82 Is this chart showing the likelihood of a terrorist attack statistically useful?
- 44 Is the sum of two white noise processes necessarily a white noise?
- 44 Why do we take the square root of variance to create standard deviation?
- 43 Why is it that natural log changes are percentage changes? What is about logs that makes this so?
- 42 Is a high $R^2$ ever useless?
- 35 Gradient descent doesn't find solution to ordinary least squares on this dataset?
- 33 When A and B are positively related variables, can they have opposite effect on their outcome variable C?
- View more network posts →