PhD in finance from University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Member for 3 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '18 at 21:08
- Cross Validated 18.2k 18.2k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Economics 826 826 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 386 386 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Is this chart showing the likelihood of a terrorist attack statistically useful?
- 47 Why is it that natural log changes are percentage changes? What is about logs that makes this so?
- 45 Why do we take the square root of variance to create standard deviation?
- 45 Is the sum of two white noise processes necessarily a white noise?
- 43 Is a high $R^2$ ever useless?
- 35 Gradient descent doesn't find solution to ordinary least squares on this dataset?
- 33 When A and B are positively related variables, can they have opposite effect on their outcome variable C?
- View more network posts →