PhD in finance from University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Member for 5 years
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '18 at 21:08
- Cross Validated 19.8k 19.8k 11 gold badge4343 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Economics 846 846 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 396 396 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Is this chart showing the likelihood of a terrorist attack statistically useful?
- 68 Why is it that natural log changes are percentage changes? What is about logs that makes this so?
- 51 Why do we take the square root of variance to create standard deviation?
- 46 Is the sum of two white noise processes necessarily a white noise?
- 44 Is a high $R^2$ ever useless?
- 35 Gradient descent doesn't find solution to ordinary least squares on this dataset?
- 33 When A and B are positively related variables, can they have opposite effect on their outcome variable C?
- View more network posts →