Software engineer with over 20+ years of industry experience. I've worked mostly in the data storage industry, but I would consider myself a generalist. As of recent I code mostly in Golang and Python in a micro services (containers) environment. Although I have experience in several other languages such as C, C++, Java, etc... I have a passion for algorithmic and quantitative trading; I built my own trading platform in Python, ReactJS/NodeJS, and Mongodb.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '16 at 7:12
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 2121 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 413 413 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 261 261 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 151 151 66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 115 115 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 ImportError: with error 'is not a package'
- 16 Using assertTrue(==) vs assertEqual in unittest
- 16 How to properly format sqlite shell output?
- 14 Too many different Python versions on my system and causing problems
- 14 Docker container will automatically stop after "docker run -d"
- 14 Can systemd show how many times a service restarted?
- 10 multiprocessing.Pool - PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'thread.lock'>: attribute lookup thread.lock failed
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 16 '16