- Cross Validated 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 297 297 11 gold badge33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 262 262 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Can a probability distribution value exceeding 1 be OK?
- 25 What should be considered when selecting a windowing function when smoothing a time series?
- 16 Are there any good movies involving mathematics or probability?
- 15 Statistical similarity of time series
- 15 What should be considered when selecting a windowing function when smoothing a time series?
- 14 Choice of neural net hidden activation function
- 13 Interpretation/use of kernel density
- View more network posts →