I am a financial and monetary economist. My primary area is modeling financial, physical and human capital. You can read my working papers at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=1541471
Currently, the papers derive the returns for all asset and liability classes, perform an empirical test of the distribution of returns, derive a corrected model for option pricing and discusses why Bayesian methods should generally be used in finance and economics. Pending papers include an expansion of stochastic calculus to include the case of explosive roots and subjectively optimal portfolio design.
Great Falls, MT, United States
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 27 at 20:38
- Cross Validated 4.5k 4.5k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 2.6k 2.6k 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.3k 2.3k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Economics 1.2k 1.2k 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 796 796 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 How to move your field away from a widely accepted practice that has a catastrophic error?
- 27 Found more old paper shares from broken up companies
- 26 Is it true that Bayesian methods don't overfit?
- 24 Investment strategy for Google: What did I do wrong?
- 19 The magic money tree problem
- 13 How much can I trust Zillow's "Zestimate" of my home's value?
- 11 Current industry standard for (active/passive) portfolio optimizations
- View more network posts →