I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 27 '16 at 1:06
- Mathematics 244.3k 244.3k 2727 gold badges235235 silver badges520520 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 8.9k 8.9k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 6.2k 6.2k 1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- History 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 238 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 179 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 148 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 137 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 137 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 121 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 118 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 27 '16