I'm a quant / programmer and big fan of scripting languages - python in particular.
Based in London and working as consultant for the financial services industry after having worked many years in banks.
Trying to implement what I think are the right productivity tools for people in the financial community. Hoping to leverage existing tools and extend them: pandas / iPython / matplotlib.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 17 '12 at 22:12
- Stack Overflow 771 771 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 629 629 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 213 213 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 109 109 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 12 Why does the share price tend to fall if a company's profits decrease, yet remain positive?
- 11 What really drives option implied volatility?
- 9 What's the best exercise to master 2-5-1 or cycle of 5ths on a chromatic accordion (B-system)
- 9 Assign contents of Python dict to multiple variables at once?
- 9 Ways of treating time in the BS formula
- 8 Why do some people claim the delta of an ATM call option is 0.5?
- View more network posts →