- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 947 947 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 287 287 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 278 278 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Data Science 256 256 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 How bad of an idea is it to use Python files as configuration files?
- 54 Calling a method every x minutes
- 50 How to remap the Ctrl+Click "Go To Definition" short-key in the Productivity Power Tools (or maybe ReSharper)
- 47 In Keras, what exactly am I configuring when I create a stateful `LSTM` layer with N `units`?
- 38 How do pandas Rolling objects work?
- 24 How do I make my own method similar to String.Format using Composite Formatting in C#
- 23 Pandas: filling missing values by mean in each group
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 7 '17