Always confused but do enjoy learning and hopefully eventually teaching.
Building a potentially world changing project if someone wants to help: https://statistics-reference.github.io/
Please spread the word! Let's change the world!
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 613 613 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 569 569 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Data Science 460 460 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 379 379 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Is it important to share the political views of the government you're working for in the US?
- 25 Is Python a viable language to do statistical analysis in?
- 20 Can someone explain the importance of mean stationarity in time series?
- 14 Does Bayesian statistics bypass the need for the sampling distribution?
- 12 What's the rationale for not checking residuals when building a ML model?
- 12 Ways/techniques to make things "fluffy/foamy" like whipped cream?
- 9 Can someone explain to me the parameters of a lognormal distribution?
- View more network posts →