Always confused but do enjoy learning and hopefully eventually teaching.
If someone can help me figure out why I can't get another job even while trying for 7 years, that would be very helpful! No more "dream big" or "this degree will lead to $xxxxxx.00"
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 24 at 4:13
- Cross Validated 2k 2k 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 583 583 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 551 551 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Data Science 448 448 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 313 313 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Is it important to share the political views of the government you're working for in the US?
- 25 Is Python a viable language to do statistical analysis in?
- 20 Can someone explain the importance of mean stationarity in time series?
- 14 Does Bayesian statistics bypass the need for the sampling distribution?
- 12 What's the rationale for not checking residuals when building a ML model?
- 12 Ways/techniques to make things "fluffy/foamy" like whipped cream?
- 9 Can someone explain to me the parameters of a lognormal distribution?
- View more network posts →