- Stack Overflow 21k 21k 1212 gold badges8686 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Super User 429 429 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Emacs 405 405 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 403 403 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 351 351 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 218 docker: executable file not found in $PATH
- 91 Resolving ambiguous overload on function pointer and std::function for a lambda using +
- 71 How to avoid if / else if chain when classifying a heading into 8 directions?
- 61 Difference between rdtscp, rdtsc : memory and cpuid / rdtsc?
- 42 how to shield a cpu from the linux scheduler (prevent it scheduling threads onto that cpu)?
- 42 Disambiguate overloaded member function pointer being passed as template parameter
- 32 To support move semantics, should function parameters be taken by unique_ptr, by value, or by rvalue?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 11 '18