- Quantitative Finance 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 652 652 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 548 548 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 223 223 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 215 215 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 An unbiased estimator of the ratio of two regression coefficients?
- 14 Usefulness of Frechet versus Gateaux differentiability or something in between.
- 12 Why is France involved in Mali?
- 12 Are BSDE's used in practice?
- 12 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 11 Writing data isn't preserving encoding
- 11 Is there an extension of the Arzela-Ascoli theorem to spaces of discontinuous functions?
- View more network posts →