- Mathematics 727 727 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 369 369 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Physics 346 346 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Code Golf 255 255 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Linguistics 185 185 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Multiple program Quinecatenate!
- 15 An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 14 Which languages have words containing the same letter three times in a row?
- 12 A mathematical fallacy concerning the integrability of a function and cancellation
- 11 A limit with an intuitive and wrong answer
- 11 Is there a word or term to describe when someone focuses on a specific example, rather than the problem at large?
- 8 Sorting for Bozos
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 21 '18