I work for a proprietary trading firm in New York. I'm also the creator of Empirical, a language for time-series analysis.
I've spent a decade in quantitative finance, particularly stat arb and HFT. I have my BS and MS from Penn State and my DPhil from Oxford, all in computer science.
I am interested in programming languages, high-performance computing, and systematic trading. Outside of work, I enjoy fencing and squash.
- Stack Overflow 32.6k 32.6k 1313 gold badges7979 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 9.5k 9.5k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 263 263 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 323 How do I force make/GCC to show me the commands?
- 169 How do I revert to a previous package in Anaconda?
- 155 How do I revert to a previous package in Anaconda?
- 115 The generalist badge should be gold
- 111 How to read a Parquet file into Pandas DataFrame?
- 92 Shift elements in a numpy array
- 83 How to get the number of CPUs in Linux using C?
- View more network posts →