I'm the creator of Empirical, a language for time-series analysis.
Previously I spent a decade in quantitative finance, particularly stat arb and HFT. I have my BS and MS from Penn State and my DPhil from Oxford, all in computer science.
I am interested in programming languages, high-performance computing, and systematic trading. Outside of work, I enjoy fencing and squash.
- Stack Overflow 31.3k 31.3k 1212 gold badges7878 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 263 263 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 296 How do I force make/GCC to show me the commands?
- 157 How do I revert to a previous package in Anaconda?
- 143 How do I revert to a previous package in Anaconda?
- 110 The generalist badge should be gold
- 101 How to read a Parquet file into Pandas DataFrame?
- 85 Shift elements in a numpy array
- 80 How to get the number of CPUs in Linux using C?
- View more network posts →