- Stack Overflow 28.4k 28.4k 1111 gold badges7373 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 263 263 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 255 How do I force make/GCC to show me the commands?
- 127 How do I revert to a previous package in Anaconda?
- 114 How do I revert to a previous package in Anaconda?
- 109 The generalist badge should be gold
- 75 How to get the number of CPUs in Linux using C?
- 67 How were some language communities (eg, Ruby and Python) able to prevent fragmentation while others (eg, Lisp or ML) were not?
- 61 How to read a Parquet file into Pandas DataFrame?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (24)
14 What can we do for R/Finance 2013? Dec 19 '12
13 Who should the moderators be? Feb 7 '11
11 How are we going to market this site? Mar 10 '11
8 Broaden from quant to Finance / Accounting Feb 4 '11
8 Is this site on track? Mar 8 '11
7 Are CFA questions on topic? Jan 7 '12