- Stack Overflow 25.6k 25.6k 1010 gold badges6969 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6k 6k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 243 243 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 230 How do I force make/GCC to show me the commands?
- 120 How do I revert to a previous package in Anaconda?
- 106 How do I revert to a previous package in Anaconda?
- 101 The generalist badge should be gold
- 74 How to get the number of CPUs in Linux using C?
- 67 How were some language communities (eg, Ruby and Python) able to prevent fragmentation while others (eg, Lisp or ML) were not?
- 51 How to read a Parquet file into Pandas DataFrame?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (24)
14 What can we do for R/Finance 2013? Dec 19 '12
13 Who should the moderators be? Feb 7 '11
11 How are we going to market this site? Mar 10 '11
8 Broaden from quant to Finance / Accounting Feb 4 '11
8 Is this site on track? Mar 8 '11
7 Are CFA questions on topic? Jan 7 '12