See my homepage for some info about me.
Some of my projects:
- finmath.net A Java library and spreadsheets with algorithms related to Mathematical Finance (e.g., curve calibration, Monte-Carlo simulation, Bermudan option pricing, American Monte-Carlo, stochastic automatic differentiation).
- Obba A middleware to seamlessly use Java/Scala libraries from spreadsheets. Allows to use any Java library as a spreadsheet add-in.
- Mathematical Finance (a book on some topics in m.f.)
- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 99 gold badges4141 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 541 541 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Ask Different 121 121 55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 109 109 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 222 Git Clone - Repository not found
- 194 How do I call one constructor from another in Java?
- 62 Java get available memory
- 62 Determine coordinates of a UITableViewCell while scrolling
- 44 Is there another simpler method to solve this elementary school math problem?
- 39 Difference between == and === in Scala, Spark
- 34 OOo/LibreOffice UNO / Java: How to get calling spreadsheet cell of a calc function?
- View more network posts →