See my homepage for some info about me.
Some of my projects:
- finmath.net A Java library and spreadsheets with algorithms related to Mathematical Finance (e.g., curve calibration, Monte-Carlo simulation, Bermudan option pricing, American Monte-Carlo, stochastic automatic differentiation).
- Obba A middleware to seamlessly use Java/Scala libraries from spreadsheets. Allows to use any Java library as a spreadsheet add-in.
- Mathematical Finance (a book on some topics in m.f.)
- Stack Overflow 11.4k 11.4k 99 gold badges4545 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.7k 1.7k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 541 541 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Ask Different 131 131 55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 119 119 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 241 Git Clone - Repository not found
- 202 How do I call one constructor from another in Java?
- 66 Java get available memory
- 63 Determine coordinates of a UITableViewCell while scrolling
- 44 Is there another simpler method to solve this elementary school math problem?
- 44 Difference between == and === in Scala, Spark
- 35 Java matrix libraries
- View more network posts →