Karol J. Piczak
Machine learning scientist working on a PhD in sound classification with convolutional neural networks, background in finance & hobbyist cinematic composition.
My web presence: karol.dvl.pl
- Server Fault 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.8k 1.8k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Information Security 700 700 22 gold badges77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 498 498 11 gold badge55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- German Language 498 498 22 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 Efficiently storing real-time intraday data in an application agnostic way
- 57 When to use Perfekt and Präteritum?
- 56 Switching from C++ to R - limitations/applications
- 53 Apache ab: please explain the output
- 44 How reliable is a write protection switch on a USB flash drive?
- 40 Why does redirecting 'script' to /dev/null/ allow 'screen' to work while su'ed as another user?
- 26 What methods do you use to improve expected return estimates when constructing a portfolio in a mean-variance framework?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
6 Is this site on track? Mar 9 '11
6 Are CFA questions on topic? Jan 8 '12
5 Quoting reference Feb 1 '11
4 What is the scope of Quant SE? Jan 31 '11
2 Broaden from quant to Finance / Accounting May 3 '11
2 Is “Understanding CDOs” in scope? May 3 '11
2 MathJax multi-line alignment issues May 5 '11
1 How to incorporate later edits into a post? Oct 26 '11