Karol J. Piczak
Machine learning scientist focusing on deep learning and sound classification with some background in finance & hobbyist cinematic composition.
- Quantitative Finance 2.6k 2.6k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 883 883 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 577 577 11 gold badge55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Efficiently storing real-time intraday data in an application agnostic way
- 65 When to use Perfekt and Präteritum?
- 59 Switching from C++ to R - limitations/applications
- 56 Apache ab: please explain the output
- 52 How reliable is a write protection switch on a USB flash drive?
- 42 Why does redirecting 'script' to /dev/null/ allow 'screen' to work while su'ed as another user?
- 29 What methods do you use to improve expected return estimates when constructing a portfolio in a mean-variance framework?
- View more network posts →