I am a PhD Student in Finance at the Alliance Manchester Business School in the UK. Prior to this, I studied Mathematics in Germany and continued with studying Quantitative Finance in Lancaster (UK).
In particular, I am interested in theoretical and empirical asset pricing and financial economics. Moreover, I enjoy derivatives pricing, econometrics and stochastic calculus.
Here is my LinkedIn profile.
Member for 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
Top network posts
- 14 Why is Brownian motion useful in finance?
- 11 Where can I find a clear explanation (brief derivation) of N(d1) and N(d2)?
- 8 List: Behavioural characteristics of key Ito processes used in finance
- 8 Why do we need the self-financing assumption in risk-neutral pricing?
- 8 Numeric example to understand the effect of option gamma
- 7 Probability Density Function of a Wiener Process Minimum
- 7 Finding price of the power option
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.