I am a PhD Student in Finance at the Alliance Manchester Business School in the UK. Prior to this, I studied Mathematics in Germany and continued with studying Quantitative Finance in Lancaster (UK).
I research theoretical and empirical asset pricing and financial economics. In particular, I study how real options models of the firm can explain the cross-section of stock returns. Moreover, I enjoy derivatives pricing, econometrics and stochastic calculus.
Here is my LinkedIn profile.
Member for 1 year, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 20 at 19:28
Top network posts
- 20 Which process is the most commonly used for modeling stock prices?
- 18 What is the Risk Neutral Measure?
- 16 Why is Brownian motion useful in finance?
- 14 From VG and NIG processes to GBM
- 11 Where can I find a clear explanation (brief derivation) of N(d1) and N(d2)?
- 10 Why is asset volatility easier to estimate than the asset mean if it contains the mean?
- 10 Periodic functions when determining No Arbitrage price
- View more network posts →