I am a PhD Student in Finance at the Alliance Manchester Business School in the UK. Prior to this, I studied Mathematics in Germany and continued with studying Quantitative Finance in Lancaster (UK).
I research theoretical and empirical asset pricing and financial economics. In particular, I study how real options models of the firm can explain the cross-section of stock returns. Moreover, I enjoy derivatives pricing, econometrics and stochastic calculus.
Here is my LinkedIn profile.
Member for 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 19 at 21:56
Top network posts
- 15 Why is Brownian motion useful in finance?
- 13 Which process is the most commonly used for modeling stock prices?
- 11 Where can I find a clear explanation (brief derivation) of N(d1) and N(d2)?
- 10 Periodic functions when determining No Arbitrage price
- 10 What is the connection between the risk neutral implied density and the real world density?
- 9 List: Behavioural characteristics of key Ito processes used in finance
- 9 Why do we need the self-financing assumption in risk-neutral pricing?
- View more network posts →