Have worked as a Rates trader as well as a desk Quant at various banks.
My main interests are: XVA, Options on Interest Rates & the Libor Market Model.
Here are some questions on this site that I found particularly interesting and that I enjoyed answering the most:
And here are some questions that I asked myself that have received some great answers:
I always enjoy linking up with like-minded people who are interested in Quantitative Finance, please feel free to connect on LinkedIn.
Member for 1 year
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 at 15:48
Top network posts
- 27 Why do wet plates stick together with a relatively high force?
- 14 Challenger Shuttle: could the crew have survived?
- 13 Good Quant-Finance Interview Questions
- 12 Option Price vs. Implied Volatility
- 11 Numeraire correlated to the traded asset
- 11 Swap curve construction
- 9 Intuition for Stock Price Numeraire Drift
- View more network posts →