Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '14 at 12:55
- Mathematics 935 935 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 490 490 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 311 311 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 275 275 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 225 225 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 How to find $\int_0^1f(x)dx$ if $f(f(x))=1-x$?
- 11 How can I check if my installed numpy is compiled with SSE/SSE2 instruction set?
- 11 Why are we interested in irreducible representation but not faithful representation?
- 8 Why heat equation is not time-reversible? (Time arrow in mathematics)
- 7 Recover full tick data from missing tick data
- 7 Shall I derandomize a randomized algorithm in real application?
- 7 How a group represents the passage of time?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 13 '17