PhD statistician with significant optimization and computational game theory exposure. Published researcher on financial econometrics and market microstructure. Algorithmic trader and recovering academic. Analyzing difficult data and forecasting for over 25 years.
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 at 7:29
Top network posts
- 33 How is it possible that these deep ITM stock options on DISH went from 52,000 volume, 550 open bids, 550 open asks to being completely dead overnight?
- 17 Given one ISIN, how can I get the list of all the stock exchanges on which it is traded, along with its ticker symbols if any?
- 8 Examples of Simpson's Paradox being resolved by choosing the aggregate data
- 8 R-squared is equal to 81% means what?
- 8 Theoretical justification for technical analysis
- 6 What does it mean that model can reflect the ”volatility smile”
- 6 Why is asset volatility easier to estimate than the asset mean if it contains the mean?
- View more network posts →