My interests include data science and predictive analytics, statistics, data architecture, agile methodologies, and advocating for data literacy.
I am a Data Architect for an healthcare services company working with BI Tools and Advanced Analytics. I enjoyng working collaboratively and communicating with professionals of varying different backgrounds.
My analytics work involves working with a combination of different tool sets, such as R, SAS, SQL, and Microsoft Office Products.
New York, New York, United States
Member for 10 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen May 18 '11 at 18:44
- Quantitative Finance 1k 1k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 801 801 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 744 744 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 504 504 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 397 397 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 How to determine if Standard Deviation is high/low
- 12 What is the derivation of the statistical term "Histogram"?
- 11 Looking for Open Source Math Software with Poor Documentation
- 11 Can the futures market's open interest predict commodity, treasury, and equity returns?
- 11 Do binary options make any sense?
- 9 Why did Napoleon III coin the term "Latin America"?
- 8 Mutual fund question; what is a 'Series'?
- View more network posts →