- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 967 967 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 903 903 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Biology 321 321 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 What is a covector and what is it used for?
- 18 Doesn't the Schwarzschild metric combined with Hawking radiation imply that nothing ever gets past the event horizon of a black hole?
- 17 Relation between Electric and magnetic fields
- 16 Metropolis-Hastings integration - why isn't my strategy working?
- 14 Do derivatives of operators act on the operator itself or are they "added to the tail" of operators?
- 14 Is creating constrained random portfolios a hard problem?
- 13 Does a MCMC fulfilling detailed balance yields a stationary distribution?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '19