I write open source R packages for trading, finance, and optimization. You can help me contribute to the community by sponsoring me on GitHub.
I love working on the hardest problems. My home is *nix and the command line. I enjoy the challenge of doing root-cause analysis on complex, distributed systems. I use an evidence-based approach to troubleshooting: I evaluate how available information might suggest behavior, then validate or disprove. I believe software engineering is all about communication.
I love uncovering relationships in data. More importantly, I work to understand the data generating process that creates the relationships, and I look for second-order effects of those relationships. Then I'm able synthesize complex relationships into a coherent story for non-technical audience, with an emphasis on business impact.
I'm interested in market microstructure, order management and execution, asset allocation, portfolio optimization, algorithmic trading systems, interest rate models, and high-performance computing.
- Stack Overflow 159.9k 159.9k 2929 gold badges317317 silver badges396396 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 3k 3k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 236 236 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 754 How to convert a factor to integer\numeric without loss of information?
- 589 How can I view the source code for a function?
- 542 How can I view the source code for a function?
- 465 Extracting specific columns from a data frame
- 440 Remove an entire column from a data.frame in R
- 372 How to rename a single column in a data.frame?
- 221 Append value to empty vector in R?
- View more network posts →