Quantitative programmer with significant and recent experience in R, C/C++, C#, and Java. Loves *nix and the command line. Proficient at root-cause analysis on complex, distributed systems. Strictly evidence-based when troubleshooting: evaluate how available information might suggest behavior, then validate or disprove. Believes software engineering is about communication.
Quantitative analyst with experience finding relationships in data, and (more importantly) working to uncover the data generating process behind those relationships. Always looks for second-order effects of relationships in data. Able to synthesize complex relationships into a coherent story for non-technical audience, with an emphasis on business impact.
Interested in market microstructure, order management and execution, asset allocation/optimization, algorithmic trading systems, interest rate models, and high-performance computing.
- Stack Overflow 143.8k 143.8k 2424 gold badges283283 silver badges370370 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 236 236 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 635 How to convert a factor to integer\numeric without loss of information?
- 483 How can I view the source code for a function?
- 463 How can I view the source code for a function?
- 423 Extracting specific columns from a data frame
- 379 Remove an entire column from a data.frame in R
- 287 How to rename a single column in a data.frame?
- 173 Append value to empty vector in R?
- View more network posts →