The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day.
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 741 741 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 460 460 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 176 176 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 161 161 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 The gambler makes 100 bets and wins 10. How much money does he have at the end?
- 8 Pricing of a Foreign Exchange Vanilla Option
- 8 What is the total correlation between assets in a portfolio?
- 6 Xgboost installation issue on windows on python
- 6 How to compute VaR of a simple equity portfolio?
- 6 Is there a non-recursive way of calculating the exponential moving average?
- 5 Reuse of for loop iteration variable
- View more network posts →