The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '17 at 17:10
- Stack Overflow 804 804 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 653 653 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 440 440 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 166 166 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 161 161 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 11 The gambler makes 100 bets and wins 10. How much money does he have at the end?
- 7 What is the total correlation between assets in a portfolio?
- 7 Pricing of a Foreign Exchange Vanilla Option
- 6 How to compute VaR of a simple equity portfolio?
- 5 Is there a non-recursive way of calculating the exponential moving average?
- View more network posts →