My Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering at Case Western Reserve University was in the area of biologically inspired robotics with particular interests in mechanical design, soft robotics, dynamical systems, computational neuroscience, and numerical simulation. I have over 18 years of experience with matlab and c. Here are two projects, amongst many others, on Github that I've developed:
- SDETools: Matlab Toolbox for the Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations
- QTWriter: Export QuickTime Movies with Matlab
21st to earn matlab gold badge on StackOverflow (June 10, 2016)
25th to earn matlab silver badge on Math.StackExchange (January 31, 2014)
1st to earn symbolic-math bronze badge on StackOverflow (May 22, 2015)
1st to earn matlab bronze badge on Math.StackExchange (July 29, 2017)
- Stack Overflow 17.8k 17.8k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Computational Science 743 743 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Implementing Ornstein–Uhlenbeck in Matlab
- 27 Generate a matrix containing all combinations of elements taken from n vectors
- 22 strsplit: undefined function for input type 'char'
- 22 Absolute error of ODE45 and Runge-Kutta methods compared with analytical solution
- 14 How to determine if an output of a function-call is unused?
- 11 Finding generalized eigenvectors numerically in Matlab
- 11 Piecewise function plot in Matlab
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 29 '13