I have 20 years of experience in Tech with a rather eclectic mix of Systems Engineering, SRE, DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, Freelance Consulting, Web Development, Telecommunications, and Management. I’ve worked with the US Government, non-profits, startups, and everything in between. For the last nine years I’ve had the opportunity to help grow a FinTech SaaS startup’s systems from fewer than 50 employees and 10 servers to a global operation with 800 employees and thousands of on-prem servers in multiple data centers.
Python | Linux | Docker | Kubernetes | IaaS | Automation
Top network posts
- 59 How can I implement ansible with per-host passwords, securely?
- 16 Is it "standard" to SMS passwords?
- 6 What makes CentOS "enterprisey" compared to "generic" distributions like Ubuntu?
- 6 What methods can be used to prevent mistyped usernames?
- 5 Android security without updates
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 7 '14