“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 '19 at 5:02
- Stack Overflow 176.2k 176.2k 3232 gold badges345345 silver badges361361 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 42.7k 42.7k 88 gold badges133133 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.8k 18.8k 99 gold badges6666 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 723 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 399 Compress a folder with tar?
- 295 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 284 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 264 How does the C code that prints from 1 to 1000 without loops or conditional statements work?
- 254 How to process each line received as a result of grep command
- 252 Determine direct shared object dependencies of a Linux binary?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.