Former compiler writer turned algo trading system writer.
Big fan of F#, OCaml and Haskell. If you'd like to talk trading system or algo design and strategy please message me @ email@example.com
I'm always up for chatting.
You can find out more about me on my linkedin page http://www.linkedin.com/in/chollida
Member for 8 years, 4 months
134 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '18 at 19:02
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 99 gold badges4848 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Area 51 440 440 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Super User 217 217 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Workplace 205 205 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Simulating Pointers in Python
- 31 How do I force a program to appear to run out of memory?
- 30 How can I output a die() message without the location information?
- 28 How can I iterate over a Perl array reference?
- 26 In Python, how do I obtain the current frame?
- 18 What is the lifetime of a global variable in excel vba?
- 16 How to deal with x86 vs x64 packages
- View more network posts →