- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 397 397 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 397 397 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 388 388 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 145 145 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 6 Does it make sense to talk about the complexity of non-computable functions (such as the Halting problem)?
- 5 To what degree does computational complexity affect the pricing of options?
- 5 How can I find the two critical points of this system of equations?
- 5 Please can someone help me to understand stationary distributions of Markov Chains?
- 5 How can I 'prove' the derivative of this function?
- 5 If cryptocurrencies have no intrinsic value, how do they originate?
- 5 How might I find, in parametric form, the solution to this (first order, quasilinear) PDE?
- View more network posts →