- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computer Science 257 257 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 248 248 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 242 242 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 125 125 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 6 Does it make sense to talk about the complexity of non-computable functions (such as the Halting problem)?
- 5 To what degree does computational complexity affect the pricing of options?
- 5 How can I find the two critical points of this system of equations?
- 5 Please can someone help me to understand stationary distributions of Markov Chains?
- 5 How can I 'prove' the derivative of this function?
- 5 How might I find, in parametric form, the solution to this (first order, quasilinear) PDE?
- 5 What does the notation $q^k || n$ mean?
- View more network posts →