- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computer Science 257 257 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 248 248 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 232 232 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 125 125 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 6 Does it make sense to talk about the complexity of non-computable functions (such as the Halting problem)?
- 5 To what degree does computational complexity affect the pricing of options?
- 5 How can I find the two critical points of this system of equations?
- 5 How can I 'prove' the derivative of this function?
- 5 How might I find, in parametric form, the solution to this (first order, quasilinear) PDE?
- 5 What does the notation $q^k || n$ mean?
- 5 If cryptocurrencies have no intrinsic value, how do they originate?
- View more network posts →