Have been programming for over 22 years (since I was at elementary school).
Experienced in C/C++, C#, Python, SQL, etc on both Linux and Windows.
Currently working in finance / financial services in the Front Office of one of the larger market makers in Europe. Experienced in full stack development involving WPF, MVVM, DI, OMS, EMS, FIX, FAST, WCF, Tibco, Bloomberg API, etc.
Have built systems running at discretionary trading timescales right down to high frequency trading (HFT) timescales, working on everything from the DAL to the user interface.
Passionate about great software architecture, writing bug free, maintainable and performant code, and designing great user interfaces.
- Stack Overflow 66.9k 66.9k 5353 gold badges232232 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 55 gold badges1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 55 gold badges1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 982 What is the difference between 'git pull' and 'git fetch'?
- 973 How to search a Git repository by commit message?
- 413 Proper way to rename solution (and directories) in Visual Studio
- 167 How do I write one to many query in Dapper.Net?
- 166 How to read embedded resource text file
- 156 How to wait for a keypress in R?
- 147 ReSharper Error: "The output has reached the limit and was truncated. To view the full output use 'Show Stack Trace in a new window' action."
- View more network posts →