I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 at 10:34
- Stack Overflow 42.9k 42.9k 1212 gold badges9797 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Mathematics 24.9k 24.9k 33 gold badges6666 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 4.4k 4.4k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 773 773 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 278 Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 141 Shorthand way for assigning a single field in a record, while copying the rest of the fields?
- 119 How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 92 Chance of meeting in a bar
- 87 Expectation of the maximum of gaussian random variables
- 86 Difference between print and putStrLn in Haskell
- 78 What is the geometric interpretation of the transpose?
- View more network posts →