I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 '17 at 12:10
Top Network Posts
- 272 Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 133 Shorthand way for assigning a single field in a record, while copying the rest of the fields?
- 115 How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 89 Chance of meeting in a bar
- 82 Expectation of the maximum of gaussian random variables
- 76 Has a fifteen year old from Canada discovered a hidden Mayan city?
- 74 Difference between Print and putStrLn in Haskell
- View more network posts →