On a personal note, I'm married and have three children. Our oldest son loves school, friends, games, and music. Two of my children happen to have been born on the same day. I sometimes write about that experience. My wife loves taking care of people as a registered nurse and an all around wonderful person.
Don't have time for a full review of something? Why not try my 5-second reviews?
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 48.1k 48.1k 2424 gold badges195195 silver badges289289 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics♦ 18.6k 18.6k 3030 gold badges118118 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 15.8k 15.8k 1111 gold badges8787 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Christianity♦ 8.3k 8.3k 3939 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Philosophy♦ 5k 5k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 279 Why we don't keep public records of suspensions
- 219 Check if a directory exists in a shell script
- 178 A proposed philosophy of question migration
- 168 Asking days badges
- 164 The problem with extrinsic motivation
- 145 What privilege should 30k users get?
- 132 Hide trivial comments
- View more network posts →